The new thinner and lighter MacBook Air MRE82B/A features a brilliant Retina display with True Tone technology, Touch ID, the latest-generation keyboard and a Force Touch trackpad. The iconic wedge is created from 100 percent recycled aluminium, making it the greenest Mac ever. All-day battery makes the MacBook Air is your perfectly portable, do-it-all notebook.
- 1.6GHz dual-core 8th-generation Intel Core i5 processor with Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz
- 8GB 2133MHz LPDDR3 memory
- 512GB SSD
- 13.3″ 2560 x 1600 Retina display with True Tone creates a vivid, life-like display
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics 614
- Bluetooth 4.2 and 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Up to 12 hours of battery life while in wireless web browsing use, up to 13 hours of battery life in iTunes movie playback use, and up to 30 days of battery life when in standby
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Force Touch trackpad makes your Mac simple and intuitive to use
- Backlit keyboard is easy to see in low-light conditions
- Genuine Apple 61W USB C Power Adapter
These MacBook Air have usual wear including scratches on the casing. The condition of the item does not impact its functionality.
This MacBook Air 13 Inch is perfect for use at home or work. With a robust specification, this Mac will feel snappy and won’t keep you waiting. You’ll find that any work on documents, web browsing, emails, media streaming films/videos, online banking and more will seem effortless.
We consider this system to be one of our higher performance home user systems and ideal for any user at home or work. You will be able to run more intense workloads such as those found in a business with multiple browser windows open running multiple applications and working with all of those processes simultaneously. Thanks to its high specification, the system will stay current for longer performing for years to come.
This Mac is fitted as standard with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allowing full wireless connectivity.
For wired devices this Mac is supplied with the following ports:
|USB:||2 – 480 MBit/s|
|Thunderbolt:||1 – Thunderbolt 1 (up to 10 Gbps)|
|FireWire:||1 – 800 MBit/s|
|Audio In:||1 – Built-in microphone, Audio out is user-selectable as analog audio line in|
|Audio Out:||1 – Combined optical digital output/headphone out, 2 – Built-in speakers|
|Display:||Thunderbolt digital video output|
This system includes a fresh installation of macOS High Sierra 10.13. This Mac does support the latest version of Apple’s operating system macOS.
macOS includes a range of applications for creativity, productivity, communication, organisation and more. Whether it’s doing your finances, messaging your relatives or editing a movie you’re covered.
Oh and let’s not forget about iCloud. iCloud can automatically backup your files share with your other devices and create a seamless experience between your Mac and your phone or tablet.